Job Summary Statement:
Responsible for processing domestic orders for retail customers. Must process, follow and track domestic customer purchase orders. Responsible for high profile accounts. Problem solve while procactively implementing department processes to ensure a smooth flow of domestic orders.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the tracking and processing of domestic orders for retail customers
- Responsible for order management from order receipt to shipment following department SOP’s
- Review of on hand inventory and avaialabilty for customer shipments
- Review of customer forecasts to ensure stock is going to correct customer when orders are received
- Ensure customer pricing matches pricelist in system, addition of approved pricing to pricelists as needed
- Input customer orders in system for warehouse shipment
- EDI processing and management of orders
- Responsible for tracking progression of orders to meet shipping deadlines
- Work with 3PL and logistics as needed to ensure orders are shipping on time
- Review customer routing guides and requirements to ensure accurate domestic shipping
- Communicate clear, accurate information internally, to the 3PL, customers and sales
- Weekly review of current shipments to advise orders at risk of not shipping in intended fiscal period
- Problem solving and proactive thinking to identify and resolve issues with appropriate escalation as needed
- Maintain department files
- Other duties as required and assigned
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Education: Associate’s Degree in Business or equilvalent experience
- Experience: One (1) year of experience in sales order processing
- Communication Skills: Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with associates throughout all levels of the organization, vendors, and customers
- English language skills: Able to read, write, speak and comprehend English
- Math skills: Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Computer skills: Advanced computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office software
- Work Environment: General office environment
- Experience processing orders for major retailers
- Working knowledge of Oracle, ERP, and EDI systems
- Well organized, detail-oriented, proactive and able to multi-task and meet short deadlines
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Problem Solver
- Community- Work well with others in promoting high performance work team.
- Courage- Share ideas with others that add value and reduce waste/scrap.
- Craftsmanship- Demand quality work of self and others.
- Commitment- Work with others to accomplish the goal of the job.