Job Summary Statement:
Responsible for costing functions for all Cool Gear Brand and hydration products. Responsible for working with sourcing, finance and quoting team members to ensure accurate cost structure for all products. Responsible for updating standard costs, item master, master cost lists, standard warehouse and distributor price lists, and UPC generation.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Capture supplier quotes and bills of material for all items.
- Manage updated costs lists from all major suppliers.
- Manage standard warehouse and distributor price lists including carton and item dimensions, material, TI/HI, volume and weights.
- Work with Quoting team to ensure accurate cost is captured based on customer Quotation request.
- Manage Item Master database for all items (add / update / extend) in Oracle.
- Update standard costs in Oracle.
- Track Purchasing Price Variances (PPV) monthly.
- Review and approve major supplier purchase orders. Negotiate where applicable.
- Maintain and update quoting database.
- Manage UPC generation including items, inner and case UPCs.
- Manage Cost standard re-roll process and submit standard costing by item to corporate finance team.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or work experience equivalent in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- Experience: Bachelor’s Degree and one year in accounting, business or financial analysis or equivalent experience.
- English language skills: Able to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Math skills: Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Requires accuracy and precision.
- Physical Demands: General Office environment 100%.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail and proficient in analytics.
- Expert Excel user; Proficient with Microsoft Office Products.
- Have a good cost negotiation skill
- Experience with Oracle or equivalent Tier 1 system in a manufacturing /distribution environment
- Accurate and timely financial variance analytic capability.
- Trouble-shooting and root cause analysis.
- Sense of urgency and team focus.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to support a team of people.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while setting priorities.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to create to identify key drivers and metrics.
- Excellent speaking, analysis skills, and hands-on demonstration.
- Proficient in understanding and analyzing manufacturing / distribution costs.
Corporate Wide Operating Conduct Expectations:
Corporate-wide Conformance Expectations:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.